How To Apply Mineral Foundation
Here is how to achieve your perfect coverage.
- Tap a small amount of foundation into lid . A little goes a long way, you can always add more if desired.
- Swirl brush into powder. We recommend using a kabuki brush which gently buffs and blends powder.
- Gently tap brush to remove excess powder.
- Brush foundation lightly onto skin. Start at the center of your face and move outwards.
- Apply sheer layers until you have reached your perfect coverage!
Create your own tinted moisturizer by adding our powder foundation to your lotion or skin cream.
Looking for more coverage?
We will be releasing our cream formulas soon. Subscribe so you will be notified when they are available. Coming soon!